Summer is approaching and that only means one thing.... IT'S FESTIVAL SEASON. We don't want to call ourselves experts, but we know a thing or two about fun and most importantly music. Check out some of our favorite festivals to keep on your radar.
- Ultra Music Festival. Ultra is the mecca of electronic dance music and is based in the summer foreverland of Miami. March 23-25th.
- Lollapalooza. Set in downtown Chicago's Grant park. Lollapalooza is the perfect mix of music, and the best part is that it doesn't stop once the park closes. The downtown music scene comes to life after the festival ends. August 2-5th.
- Governors Ball. Randall's Island Park is Govenors Ball, an exciting and infectious mix of rock, hip-hop, electronic, pop and folk. June 1-3rd.
- Burning Man. Don't tell me how to BURN man!!! No need for an explanation here, I'm sure your BM friend has already told you all about it. August 26- Sept 3rd.
- Coachella. There are a lot of haters in this world that don't have the best things to say about Coachella, but take our word and GO! This is a two week festival so choose your dates wisely. April 13-15 & April 20-22.
- Electric Forest. If you are looking for something different than your typical music festival this is a must. EFF is not set in your typical field, but transforms an entire forest into something magical. Lights, interactive art and great music.